- The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Company and that Company collects from you;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
- Company’s information security practices and policies; and
- Company’s policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
Collection Of Information
- The “Information” provided by you to Company or collected from you by Company may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- a)Your user name along with your password;
- b)Your name;
- c)Your address;
- d)Your telephone number;
- e)Your e-mail address or other contact formation;
- f)Your date of birth;
- g)Your gender;
- h)Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history);
- i)Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including one-time password;
- j)Internet protocol address;
- k)Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website; or
- l)[Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with Company],
Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Company’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website.
Cookies & Shared Objects
Disclosure of Information
The Company uses some third parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on our Website and portals. During this process, none of your Personal Information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
Links to other third party sites
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from thetrendy.in or have any grievances to share, please report to:
Name: Sushant Singh